2 lines to 1 line spacing
How do I change from 2 lines spacing to 1 line spacing between messages typed in a letter?
Solutions to the Problem 2 lines to 1 line spacing
You can change the selected paragraph to single Line Spacing by pressing Ctrl+1.
But note that the Line Spacing only controls the distance between text lines within a paragraph.
If you want to prevent Word from adding spacing before or after as you press
Enter, you must also set Space Before and Space After in the Paragraph dialog box to zero.
To change the defaults for future documents, do the following: In a new, blank document, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S to display the Styles pane.
Click the Manage Styles icon.
In the Manage Styles dialog box, click the Set Defaults tab.
Make the desired changes.
Before clicking OK, select "New documents based on this template."
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2 lines to 1 line spacing:
How to Fix 2 lines to 1 line spacing with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Read More: How to Fix Problem - 32 bit / 64 bit compatibility?,Troubleshoot:1: System Restore Error 0x80042318__2: Windows Media Player 11 Will not open__3: Internet Explorer 8 Freezes as soon as opened. Error,How to Fix - 8 inch Windows 8.1 Pro Tablet?,12 GB (7.99 GB usable) is displayed on computer properties, under system, installes memory (RAM). How do i get the full 12 GB??__,Troubleshooting:6509 hp printer and running windows 7,2013 microsoft appcrash,15 talk radio stations coming through all at the same time,3 TB Hard drives,3rd Hard Drive not assigned drive letter although system recognizes it is there.,64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate side by side configuration error