Access denied when trying to enroll fingerprints. Fingerprint reader is working good otherwise
Access is denied when I try to enroll fingerprints in order to sign on.
Otherwise the fingerprint reader reader works good with Roboform.
There is an icon to fingerprint signon, but it says fingerprints are not registered or authencated.
I have tried everything,
but, I can't get it to work.
Anwsers to the Problem Access denied when trying to enroll fingerprints. Fingerprint reader is working good otherwise
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing Access denied when trying to enroll fingerprints. Fingerprint reader is working good otherwise.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Access denied when trying to enroll fingerprints. Fingerprint reader is working good otherwise:
How to Fix Access denied when trying to enroll fingerprints. Fingerprint reader is working good otherwise with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Acer Netbook One D255- Had Windows 7 Starter and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, want to downgrade to Windows XP,Tech Support: Acer Windows 7 Starter message "Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation"__,Add mergefield switch to AddressBlock for Word 2010 merge Tech Support,[Solved] 800CCCD2-0-0-720 Outlook 2013 Sync issue,a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting 0x80070003,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up