Thursday, March 31, 2016

[Anwsered] After I upgraded to Windows 7 I lost the ability to drag and drop between specific programs

After I upgraded to Windows 7 I lost the ability to drag and drop between specific programs

Original Title:  drag and drop feature lost
I upgraded PC to Windows 7, reinstalled all my programs but I lost the ability to drag and drop emails or attachments from Outlook 2010 to an independent database program called Caliber by Reef Support Technology.  Their support group insists it must be
a setting wtihin my PC.   Please help!!

Anwsers to the Problem After I upgraded to Windows 7 I lost the ability to drag and drop between specific programs

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

I wish to thank you for your time in responding again.  This Reef Point support group is insisting that it is a setting on my PC, so after further investigations, I finally realized that a user control settings window was popping up asking me for permission
to open this Caliber program.
Therefore, I decided to go into the control panel, user controls, and adjusted the settings to Not Notify me when I open a new program.  It required a restart of the PC and afterwards, BEHOLD!  My Drag and Drog is working again!!!

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After I upgraded to Windows 7 I lost the ability to drag and drop between specific programs:

How to Fix After I upgraded to Windows 7 I lost the ability to drag and drop between specific programs with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: How to Fix - 64g ssd with a 500g regular drive?,Allow Unhide Rows in Protected Workbook [Solved],[Solved] Get in Excel 2007 data from Access 2007 out of self-built Queries,[Solution] How can I temporarily disable 'service manager' to install Adobe flashplayer?,[Anwsered] When I try to watch a flash video, I am told occasionally that I don't have Adobe Flash.,Solution to Error: Black screen during boot sequence,[Solved] Can't restore Windows 7 64-bit from external hard drive,How to Fix - IE 11 Enhance Protect Mode reset issue with add-on's?,Solution to Error: Internet Explorer 9 update/install error - Error Code 80092004,Upgrading to IE 8 causes cookies to get deleted when starting IE [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: All programs try to start from windows component
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Advice for new Win 8 Users – How to get started with less frustration. Tech Support,Fast Solution to Error: Advertisements keep popping up on the left side of my hotmail screen blocking my folders. The ads should be on the right side. How can I fix this?,after coming out of sleep mode I loose aero effects, [Solved],Fast Solution to Error: After cleaning my registry, I get this message stating that HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\\CLSID934FDD8D-9B5B-4f69-975C-36325AEE8A0D-\\InprocServer is missing or invalid.,aDOBE DIGITAL EDITION ID [Anwsered],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded

1 comment: