Add new command to quick access toolbar: show/hide navigation pane
Is it possible to add show/hide toggle icon for Navigation pane (showing all headings 1-3).
I mean the same as View -> 'Navigation pane' (checkbox).
It is not listed in all commands when I try to add it.
Can I add macro shortcut to quick access toolbar?
How would I add it via writing a macro and Can you add macro command
Solutions to the Problem Add new command to quick access toolbar: show/hide navigation pane
Look in "All commands" and add "View Document Map"
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Add new command to quick access toolbar: show/hide navigation pane:
How to Fix Add new command to quick access toolbar: show/hide navigation pane with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: About Chess Titans; in the options box the display animations and the right side of the options box is greyed out. I cannot use 6 of the options as I used to do. How can I fix this,Solution to Problem: A friend sent me an e-mail with just a link and am not able to view it.,Fast Solution to Error: add a zero to the end of a number,Solution to Error: Accessing remote server via remote desktop and ftp,Troubleshooter of Error: Add data tillmlast year,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up