2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled?
I end up downloading 2 free trials.. now i cant install neither one on my computer, error msg: Error 25004 The product key you entered cannot be use on this machine.
This is most likely due to previous office 2010 trials being installed.
How or can i delete one of the free trial and install one on my computer, will that work and how....
Keys to the Problem 2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled?
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled?:
How to Fix 2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: Troubleshoot:2 hyperlinks 1 cell Error,2007 Access table moved to sharepoint 2005 became read only. how to fix? [Anwsered],1220c+driver+windows 7+x64,1601 error from MSI.DLL 4.5 when trying to install programs.,[Solved] 2007 Excel Macro - Error on \"Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown\" line,2 GB of undeletable temporary files,6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional,3rd party program will not install.,500 Internal Privoxy Error,32bit vista computer won't work with juno needs triedit.dll ???