10/4/2013 Com surrogate has stopped working i have tried all other posts nothing works
One morning i go to use my laptop and there are almost a few hundred Com Surrogate messages.
I have checked and tried every single thing to try and resolve this issue but to no avail.
On this day the system updated itself and updated I.E.
since has had this annoying pop up every 5 sec-3 min.
An issue i have noticed that is different than others is that every single thing still works on my laptop nothing shuts down or fails to work everything functions.
Some of the issues that have started acting
up though is the CPU is constantly running and gets hot as heck and has the dllhost.exe taking up most of the CPU process, also during all this sometimes a chime like sound will sound and when i check the laptop when everything is closed there will be a small
window that has an error page saying the window has shut down unexpectedly if you want to close window or restart from last session but its not a error window its an I.E.
To any help please bear with me i am not up to all the computing literature,
so if you can dumb it down for me.
Here is some stuff ive seen requested from other people with similar questions, i have been trying to resolve this for days! Oh and i have a
Windows 7 Home Premium with update SP1
Toshiba Satellite L505D
AMD Turion II Dual Core Mobile M500 2.20 GHz
4.0 GB (3.75 unused)
64-Bit Operating System
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: dllhost.exe
Application Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Application Timestamp: 4a5bca54
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18229
Fault Module Timestamp: 51fb164a
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000000000004eae0
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 2c1c
Additional Information 2: 2c1c17624a78d7b25b9a52d6ea95d16c
Additional Information 3: 6e55
Additional Information 4: 6e55be8c11cde9fd6bd024d92b0b1068
Read our privacy statement online:
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
Keys to the Problem 10/4/2013 Com surrogate has stopped working i have tried all other posts nothing works
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 10/4/2013 Com surrogate has stopped working i have tried all other posts nothing works:
How to Fix 10/4/2013 Com surrogate has stopped working i have tried all other posts nothing works with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Troubleshoot:2 hyperlinks 1 cell Error,How Can You Fix - 2013 Excel does not work?,[Solved] 100% CPU usage most of the time and when I open iTunes,12GB RAM installed, 8GB usable.,2 separate questions, command button and drop down menus, HELP!!!,2007 equation problem from old pc,2 worksheets need to combine multiple row amounts of 1 worksheet against a single cell on another worksheet,32 bit compilers on windows 7__