2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!
I have a Dell Vostro 1500 running Windows 8 Enterprise.
I was extracting a archive with 7-Zip and a BSOD appeared with the BAD_POOL_HEADallER.
Then I installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and after that install Nascar Racing 3 Demo Version.
I ran it in compatibility mode with Windows XP SP3 ( on Windows 8 always works).
And it gave me a BSOD that said Memory_Management.
If this cant be done I will reinstall Windows Server 2003 R2 on this PC.
Keys to the Problem 2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!
Windows 8 Enterprise Edition is supported via TechNet and MSDN so check with the
TechNet - Xp, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 IT Pro
TechNet - Forums
TechNet - Where is the Forum For…?
MSDN - Forums
MSDN - Where is the Forum For…?
Hope this helps.
Rob Brown - Microsoft MVP <- profile - Windows Expert - Consumer : Bicycle <- Mark Twain said it right!
Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!:
How to Fix 2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: How to Fix Problem - 1628: failed to complete installation - Can't Update a Game - Win7 x64?,3 Computers One network - No connection to XP bos Tech Support,How Can You Fix - 4Gigabyte RAM in win7 64bit is not usable?,Troubleshoot:2010 Office word on Windows 7 laptop doesn't have all the symbols, ie Mathematical operators, that are on my Windows 8 desktop,Troubleshoot:2wire when i tern my computer on then on the internet it resets the router Error,3.00 GB Usable - Have 4GB installed, and HP website states this model supports 4GB - Windows 7 Ultimate 64,4G issues and Wifi connection.,32- bit or the 64 bit version?,4500 Comfort Mouse -- global swap left-right hand -- obvious but missing!,646 error code 2 update will not go through what must i do to fix this problem now?