Thursday, April 28, 2016

All of my contacts for email have disappeared except two. Where did they go? [Anwsered]

All of my contacts for email have disappeared except two. Where did they go?

My subject line is self-explanatory.  My contacts in Windows Live Email have disappeared except for two.  Is there a way to find them?

Keys to the Problem All of my contacts for email have disappeared except two. Where did they go?

Download Error Fixer (Free)

BB

IF you are using your browser to get your email you are using Outlook.com.  If you are using windows live mail (an email client) you may still be using outlook.com

There is a problem which has Just been announced.  Many users are reporting "missing contacts.".
 

I suggest you report it on the status page.
If enough users do this they may escalate the issue 

Check the status page for an eta on the fix.
https://status.live.com/

You may be able to view your contacts in the mobile view.
 To access that....
1.
Login to your account
2.
Follow this link http://profile.live.com/contacts?bfv=um.
3.
Click the word "PC site" at the bottom part of the page

If you want to switch back to mobile simply log onto m.mail.live.com

If the above doesnt work 
Try a different browser, clearing your cookies/cache, and try disabling the flash plug in.
 It has worked for some users

Try refreshing the screen using F5 (or its equivalent)

How to Avoid Downloading Malware

Where are you getting the download?

There are malicious people who download valid copies of a popular download, modify the file with malicious software, and then upload the file with the same name. Make sure you are downloading from the developer's web page or a reputable company.


Cancel or deny any automatic download

Some sites may automatically try start a download or give the appearance that something needs to be installed or updated before the site or video can be seen. Never accept or install anything from any site unless you know what is downloading.

Avoid advertisements on download pages

To help make money and pay for the bandwidth costs of supplying free the software, the final download page may have ads. Watch out for anything that looks like advertisements on the download page. Many advertisers try to trick viewers into clicking an ad with phrases like "Download Now", "Start Download", or "Continue" and that ad may open a separate download.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All of my contacts for email have disappeared except two. Where did they go?:

How to Fix All of my contacts for email have disappeared except two. Where did they go? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshoot:all my data and program automatically didn't save after restart and shutdown? Error,Troubleshoot:All macros disappeared,How to Fix - all my icons showing as open office and my own purchased MS Office never works. It won't recognize my code or anything.?,Troubleshooting:all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file Error,Troubleshooting:All my Help display windows are blank (empty),After installing KB2919355 my computer began to crash when i change my personalisation on start screen.,After installing and uninstalling Firefox I can't access Internet at all,After installing KB2691905, Microsoft Security Essential disappeared.,After installing Internet Explorer 10 IE will not start,All I have on my computer is a Blue screen and a non-workable tab bar. Only way I can get online to look for help is through task manager...

No comments:

Post a Comment