After running Disc Cleanup, explorer does not remember my information- have to retype the password and ID.
How do I fix a problem with auto complete?
I did a Disc cleanup and deleted saved passwords and for data. Now when Explorer asks if I want to save it saves the password and I.d. But when I go back to that site the information is no longer there and I have to retype the password and ID. What can I
do to fix this? I am running Windows 7, Home preimum.
Anwsers to the Problem After running Disc Cleanup, explorer does not remember my information- have to retype the password and ID.
I would follow the below steps and check.
You may check if turn-on or enable Inline Auto complete feature in Internet Explorer 9.
To do this, follow the steps below:
a) Open Internet Explorer 9, Go to Tools, Internet options
b) In the Internet Options screen click the Content tab and click the Settings button in the AutoComplete section.
c) On the AutoComplete Settings screen ensure that the Address bar option is checked along with any other areas you wish to use this for.
I would suggest you to try Internet Explorer Optimization and then save the user name and Password.
Check if it works
How to optimize Internet Explorer
Fill in website forms and passwords automatically
If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to reset Internet Explorer and check
Reset Internet Explorer 9 settings
Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites.
The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings.
that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After running Disc Cleanup, explorer does not remember my information- have to retype the password and ID.:
How to Fix After running Disc Cleanup, explorer does not remember my information- have to retype the password and ID. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Solution to Problem: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7, cannot open some applications and system will not shut down,After typing in a website in address bar receiving message \"IE cannot display and wants to diagnose connection problems\" [Solved],Fast Solution to Problem: After the full trial ends, will I still have Starter?,Troubleshoot:After upgrading to Windows 7, Wireless Connectivity is failing.,How to Fix - After upgrade to windows 8.1 IE 11 not working at all?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?