after installing the internet explorer 9 it locks up. should i go back to explorer 8
Lenovo notebook 2.20 gig hz celeron 3 gig memory windows 7 home premeum.
linksys wireless N router after the up date to explorer 9, explorer locks up and tries to recover, but i end up rebooting.
i did not have any trouble with explorer 8 thinking of
going back to explorer 8
Solutions to the Problem after installing the internet explorer 9 it locks up. should i go back to explorer 8
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error after installing the internet explorer 9 it locks up. should i go back to explorer 8
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: after installing the internet explorer 9 it locks up. should i go back to explorer 8:
How to Fix after installing the internet explorer 9 it locks up. should i go back to explorer 8 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix Problem - after installing the april 12 updates i cannot connect to internet?,Tech Support: After Windows 7 SP1 Store to Ram (STR) sleep mode S3 does not work,[Solved] Ahead nero image drive doesnt work,How to Resolve - Aligning a print cartridge, I get an error code?,Troubleshoot:After the most recent Security upgrAde from Microsoft, I can no longer publish changes to my website. The editing pages don't load. How do I fix this?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator