Automatically send select data from protected worksheet to printer & Outlook for email
I have public workbook with a protected worksheet that users enter data into only cells that I have selected.
I want a simple way for the multiple users (all users have Excel & Outlook 2007) after they are finished inputing data to click a button and have the print area I already set create an email in Outlook and also print the set area.
What is the best way to do this that is simple as I will not be the administor of this workbook in the future and need for anyone who takes over be able to easily make changes if need be.
A simple formula, hyperlink or VB macro..... Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and anticipated speedy response on this matter.
Solutions to the Problem Automatically send select data from protected worksheet to printer & Outlook for email
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Automatically send select data from protected worksheet to printer & Outlook for email
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Automatically send select data from protected worksheet to printer & Outlook for email:
How to Fix Automatically send select data from protected worksheet to printer & Outlook for email with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: backspace key needs 2 presses or does not work at all,Fast Solution to Problem: Background picture in excel spreadsheet keeps dissapearing.,autofill sheet reference [Solved],[Anwsered] attempting to email pics frm digital camera. get window saying host pop3 could not be found. vfy server name. don't know server name. if i did where would i use it.,How to Fix Problem - Automatic update installation not completed?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?